A machine-learning approach to coding book reviews as quality indicators: Toward a theory of megacitation
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 ASIS&T
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 2248–2260, November 2014
How to Cite
Zuccala, A., van Someren, M. and van Bellen, M. (2014), A machine-learning approach to coding book reviews as quality indicators: Toward a theory of megacitation. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 65: 2248–2260. doi: 10.1002/asi.23104
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!