In search of a network theory of innovations: Relations, positions, and perspectives
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 ASIS&T
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 2359–2374, November 2014
How to Cite
Leydesdorff, L. and Ahrweiler, P. (2014), In search of a network theory of innovations: Relations, positions, and perspectives. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 65: 2359–2374. doi: 10.1002/asi.23127
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!