Patent overlay mapping: Visualizing technological distance
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 ASIS&T
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 2432–2443, December 2014
How to Cite
Kay, L., Newman, N., Youtie, J., Porter, A. L. and Rafols, I. (2014), Patent overlay mapping: Visualizing technological distance. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 65: 2432–2443. doi: 10.1002/asi.23146
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: 0531194
- NSF Award. Grant Number: 1064146
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!