Data Practices and Curation Vocabulary (DPCVocab): An empirically derived framework of scientific data practices and curatorial processes
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 ASIS&T
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 616–633, March 2015
How to Cite
Chao, T. C., Cragin, M. H. and Palmer, C. L. (2015), Data Practices and Curation Vocabulary (DPCVocab): An empirically derived framework of scientific data practices and curatorial processes. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 66: 616–633. doi: 10.1002/asi.23184
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCI-0830976
- Institute of Museum and Library Services. Grant Number: LG-06-07-0032-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!