How are people enticed to disclose personal information despite privacy concerns in social network sites? The calculus between benefit and cost
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 ASIS&T
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 839–857, April 2015
How to Cite
Min, J. and Kim, B. (2015), How are people enticed to disclose personal information despite privacy concerns in social network sites? The calculus between benefit and cost. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 66: 839–857. doi: 10.1002/asi.23206
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!