A general theory of bibliometric and other cumulative advantage processes
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1976 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 292–306, September 1976
How to Cite
Price, D. D. S. (1976), A general theory of bibliometric and other cumulative advantage processes. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 27: 292–306. doi: 10.1002/asi.4630270505
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: SOC73-05428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!