Author cocitation: A literature measure of intellectual structure
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1981 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 163–171, May 1981
How to Cite
White, H. D. and Griffith, B. C. (1981), Author cocitation: A literature measure of intellectual structure. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 32: 163–171. doi: 10.1002/asi.4630320302
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 1980
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 1980
- Public Health Service Grant from the National Library of Medicine. Grant Number: R01 LM00911-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!