The measurement of term importance in automatic indexing
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1981 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 175–186, May 1981
How to Cite
Salton, G., Wu, H. and Yu, C. T. (1981), The measurement of term importance in automatic indexing. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 32: 175–186. doi: 10.1002/asi.4630320304
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 1980
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 1980
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IST 79-05301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!