Information flow and analysis: Theory, simulation, and experiments. I. Basic theoretical and conceptual development
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1981 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 187–202, May 1981
How to Cite
Yovits, M. C., Foulk, C. R. and Rose, L. L. (1981), Information flow and analysis: Theory, simulation, and experiments. I. Basic theoretical and conceptual development. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 32: 187–202. doi: 10.1002/asi.4630320305
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 1980
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 1980
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 1980
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: GN41628, IST 7621949, and IST 7908327.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!