Based on a paper presented June 5, 1979, at the 79th Annual Meeting of the Medical Library Association, Honolulu, Hawaii.
An analysis of the differences between density-of-use ranking and raw-use ranking of library journal use†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1981 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 224–228, May 1981
How to Cite
Mankin, C. J. and Bastille, J. D. (1981), An analysis of the differences between density-of-use ranking and raw-use ranking of library journal use. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 32: 224–228. doi: 10.1002/asi.4630320309
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 1980
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 1980
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 1980
- NIH Biomedical Research. Grant Number: S07 RR5486-15
- Massachusetts General Hospital, and by F. W. Faxon Co., Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!