Photo-Cross-Linked Small-Molecule Microarrays as Chemical Genomic Tools for Dissecting Protein–Ligand Interactions
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 789–797, December 18, 2006
How to Cite
Kanoh, N., Asami, A., Kawatani, M., Honda, K., Kumashiro, S., Takayama, H., Simizu, S., Amemiya, T., Kondoh, Y., Hatakeyama, S., Tsuganezawa, K., Utata, R., Tanaka, A., Yokoyama, S., Tashiro, H. and Osada, H. (2006), Photo-Cross-Linked Small-Molecule Microarrays as Chemical Genomic Tools for Dissecting Protein–Ligand Interactions. Chem. Asian J., 1: 789–797. doi: 10.1002/asia.200600208
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2006
- Grant for Basic Research (Chemical Biology Project) from RIKEN
- President Discretionary Fund of RIKEN
- Daiichi Pharmaceutical Award in Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!