Alcohol-Vapor Inclusion in Single-Crystal Adsorbents [MII2(bza)4(pyz)]n (M=Rh, Cu): Structural Study and Application to Separation Membranes
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 2, Issue 7, pages 837–848, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Takamizawa, S., Kachi-Terajima, C., Kohbara, M.-a., Akatsuka, T. and Jin, T. (2007), Alcohol-Vapor Inclusion in Single-Crystal Adsorbents [MII2(bza)4(pyz)]n (M=Rh, Cu): Structural Study and Application to Separation Membranes . Chem. Asian J., 2: 837–848. doi: 10.1002/asia.200600404
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 18750051, 18033043
- 2006 Strategic Research Project grant from Yokohama City University. Grant Numbers: K18031, K18032
- Asahi Glass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!