Catalytic Asymmetric Phase-Transfer Michael Reaction and Mannich-Type Reaction of Glycine Schiff Bases with Tartrate-Derived Diammonium Salts
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 794–801, June 4, 2007
How to Cite
Shibuguchi, T., Mihara, H., Kuramochi, A., Ohshima, T. and Shibasaki, M. (2007), Catalytic Asymmetric Phase-Transfer Michael Reaction and Mannich-Type Reaction of Glycine Schiff Bases with Tartrate-Derived Diammonium Salts. Chem. Asian J., 2: 794–801. doi: 10.1002/asia.200700070
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2007
- Specially Promoted Research
- Encouragement of Young Scientists (A)
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- JSPS Fellowship for Young Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!