Four-Dimensional Space Groups for Pedestrians: Composite Structures
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 2, Issue 10, pages 1204–1229, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Sun, J., Lee, S. and Lin, J. (2007), Four-Dimensional Space Groups for Pedestrians: Composite Structures. Chem. Asian J., 2: 1204–1229. doi: 10.1002/asia.200700088
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!