Lanthanide Coordination Polymers Constructed from Infinite Rod-Shaped Secondary Building Units and Flexible Ligands
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 542–547, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Lü, J., Bi, W.-H., Xiao, F.-X., Batten, Stuart R. and Cao, R. (2008), Lanthanide Coordination Polymers Constructed from Infinite Rod-Shaped Secondary Building Units and Flexible Ligands. Chem. Asian J., 3: 542–547. doi: 10.1002/asia.200700276
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2007
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2006CB932900
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 90206040, 20325106, 20521101
- NSF of Fujian Province. Grant Numbers: 2005HZ01-1, E0520003, 2005J058, 2006F3134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!