Synthesis, Structure, and Application of Self-Assembled Copper(II) Aqua Complex by H-Bonding for Acceleration of the Nitroaldol Reaction on Water
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 314–320, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Jammi, S., Ali, M. A., Sakthivel, S., Rout, L. and Punniyamurthy, T. (2009), Synthesis, Structure, and Application of Self-Assembled Copper(II) Aqua Complex by H-Bonding for Acceleration of the Nitroaldol Reaction on Water. Chem. Asian J., 4: 314–320. doi: 10.1002/asia.200800339
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2008
- Department of Science and Technology
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!