Hollow Mesoporous Carbon Spheres with Magnetic Cores and Their Performance as Separable Bilirubin Adsorbents
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 1480–1485, September 1, 2009
How to Cite
Guo, L., Cui, X., Li, Y., He, Q., Zhang, L., Bu, W. and Shi, J. (2009), Hollow Mesoporous Carbon Spheres with Magnetic Cores and Their Performance as Separable Bilirubin Adsorbents. Chem. Asian J., 4: 1480–1485. doi: 10.1002/asia.200900113
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2009
- National Science Foundation of China Research. Grant Numbers: 50823007, 50672115, 50702072
- National 863 plans projects. Grant Number: 2007AA03Z317
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Numbers: KJCX2.YW. M02, KJCX2-YW-210
- Shanghai Nano-Science Program. Grant Number: 0852NM03900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!