Efficient Bidirectional Photocurrent Generation by Self-Assembled Monolayer of Penta(aryl)fullerene Phosphonic Acid
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 1208–1212, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Sakamoto, A., Matsuo, Y., Matsuo, K. and Nakamura, E. (2009), Efficient Bidirectional Photocurrent Generation by Self-Assembled Monolayer of Penta(aryl)fullerene Phosphonic Acid. Chem. Asian J., 4: 1208–1212. doi: 10.1002/asia.200900155
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2009
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: #18105004
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!