NH/π Attraction: A Role in Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones with Binap/1,2-Diamine-Ruthenium(II) Complexes
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 1221–1224, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Sandoval, Christian A., Shi, Q., Liu, S. and Noyori, R. (2009), NH/π Attraction: A Role in Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones with Binap/1,2-Diamine-Ruthenium(II) Complexes. Chem. Asian J., 4: 1221–1224. doi: 10.1002/asia.200900171
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2009
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: O7210122R0
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 01260232
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 15350079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!