Mono-, Di-, Tri- and Tetranuclear Rare Earth Complexes Obtained Using a Moderately Bulky Aryloxide Ligand
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1717–1728, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Deacon, Glen B., Junk, Peter C. and Moxey, Graeme J. (2009), Mono-, Di-, Tri- and Tetranuclear Rare Earth Complexes Obtained Using a Moderately Bulky Aryloxide Ligand. Chem. Asian J., 4: 1717–1728. doi: 10.1002/asia.200900269
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
- Australian Research Council
- Faculty of Science, Monash University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!