Drs. S.-W. Lai and Y. Chen contributed equally to this work.
Organoplatinum(II) Complexes with Chromophore–Acceptor Dyad Studied by Ultrafast Time-Resolved Absorption Spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 60–65, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
Lai, S.-W., Chen, Y., Kwok, W.-M., Zhao, X.-J., To, W.-P., Fu, W.-F. and Che, C.-M. (2010), Organoplatinum(II) Complexes with Chromophore–Acceptor Dyad Studied by Ultrafast Time-Resolved Absorption Spectroscopy. Chem. Asian J., 5: 60–65. doi: 10.1002/asia.200900304
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2009
- State Key Project. Grant Number: 2007CB613304
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: N_HKU 752/08, 50418010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20671094, 90610034
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: HKU 7011/07P, HKU 7030/06P
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!