Platelet Graphite Nanofibers for Electrochemical Sensing and Biosensing: The Influence of Graphene Sheet Orientation
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 266–271, February 1, 2010
How to Cite
Ambrosi, A., Sasaki, T. and Pumera, M. (2010), Platelet Graphite Nanofibers for Electrochemical Sensing and Biosensing: The Influence of Graphene Sheet Orientation. Chem. Asian J., 5: 266–271. doi: 10.1002/asia.200900544
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2009
- World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI) on Materials Nanoarchitectonics, MEXT, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!