PdII-Catalyzed Highly Selective Arylation of Allyl Esters via CH Functionalization of Unreactive Arenes with Retention of the Traditional Leaving Group
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Dedicated Issue – Celebrating 100 Years of Chemistry and Chemical Education at Peking University
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 1090–1093, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Pan, D., Yu, M., Chen, W. and Jiao, N. (2010), PdII-Catalyzed Highly Selective Arylation of Allyl Esters via CH Functionalization of Unreactive Arenes with Retention of the Traditional Leaving Group. Chem. Asian J., 5: 1090–1093. doi: 10.1002/asia.200900558
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
- Peking University
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20702002, 20872003
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!