Dendrimers: A Mimic Natural Light-Harvesting System
Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Dedicated Issue – Celebrating 100 Years of Chemistry and Chemical Education at Peking University
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 992–1005, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Zeng, Y., Li, Y.-Y., Chen, J., Yang, G. and Li, Y. (2010), Dendrimers: A Mimic Natural Light-Harvesting System. Chem. Asian J., 5: 992–1005. doi: 10.1002/asia.200900653
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20603042, 20733007, 20772134
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2007CB808004
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!