Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution by [FeFe] Hydrogenase Mimics in Homogeneous Solution
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1796–1803, August 2, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, W.-G., Wang, F., Wang, H.-Y., Si, G., Tung, C.-H. and Wu, L.-Z. (2010), Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution by [FeFe] Hydrogenase Mimics in Homogeneous Solution. Chem. Asian J., 5: 1796–1803. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000087
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2010
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCXZ-YW-389
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20732007, 50973125
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806105, 2007CB808004, 2009CB22008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!