Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 2483–2492, December 3, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Cheng, Y.-J., Dubosc, M., Hsieh, C.-H., Chu, C.-C. and Hsu, C.-S. (2010), Alternating and Diblock Donor–Acceptor Conjugated Polymers Based on Diindeno[1,2-b:2′,1′-d]thiophene Structure: Synthesis, Characterization, and Photovoltaic Applications. Chem. Asian J., 5: 2483–2492. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000506
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
- National Science Council
- Ministry of Education, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!