Zinc(II)-Dipicolylamine-Functionalized Polydiacetylene–Liposome Microarray: A Selective and Sensitive Sensing Platform for Pyrophosphate Ions
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 122–127, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, K. M., Oh, D. J. and Ahn, K. H. (2011), Zinc(II)-Dipicolylamine-Functionalized Polydiacetylene–Liposome Microarray: A Selective and Sensitive Sensing Platform for Pyrophosphate Ions. Chem. Asian J., 6: 122–127. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000621
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- Center for Electro-Photo Behaviors in Advanced Molecular Systems. Grant Number: R11-2008-052-01001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!