An Anion-Conjugated Polyelectrolyte Designed for the Selective and Sensitive Detection of Silver(I)
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1500–1504, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Hu, Y., Xiao, Y., Huang , H., Yin, D., Xiao, X. and Tan, W. (2011), An Anion-Conjugated Polyelectrolyte Designed for the Selective and Sensitive Detection of Silver(I). Chem. Asian J., 6: 1500–1504. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000673
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20805014
- Natural Science Foundation of Hunan Province. Grant Number: 09JJ3018
- National Key Scientific Program. Grant Number: 2011CB911000
- China National Grand Program on Key Infectious Disease. Grant Number: 2009ZX10004-312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!