Contributed equally to this work.
Arginine-Facilitated α- and π-Radical Migrations in Glycylarginyltryptophan Radical Cations
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 888–898, March 1, 2011
How to Cite
Song, T., Ng, D. C. M., Quan, Q., Siu, C.-K. and Chu, I. K. (2011), Arginine-Facilitated α- and π-Radical Migrations in Glycylarginyltryptophan Radical Cations. Chem. Asian J., 6: 888–898. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000677
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2010
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council (RGC)
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Numbers: HKU7012/08P, HKU7016/10P
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: CityU SRG 7002552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!