Chiral Iridium Spiro Aminophosphine Complexes: Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Simple Ketones, Structure, and Plausible Mechanism
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 899–908, March 1, 2011
How to Cite
Xie, J.-B., Xie, J.-H., Liu, X.-Y., Zhang, Q.-Q. and Zhou, Q.-L. (2011), Chiral Iridium Spiro Aminophosphine Complexes: Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Simple Ketones, Structure, and Plausible Mechanism. Chem. Asian J., 6: 899–908. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000716
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- Ministry of Health. Grant Number: 2009ZX09501-017
- Ministry of Education of China
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.