This article is an adapted version of a chapter of the book “Energy for a sustainable world. From the oil age to a sun powered future.” Wiley-VCH, 2011.
The Legacy of Fossil Fuels†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 768–784, March 1, 2011
How to Cite
Armaroli, N. and Balzani, V. (2011), The Legacy of Fossil Fuels . Chem. Asian J., 6: 768–784. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000797
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2010
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: FINELUMEN, PITN-GA-2008-215399
- Collaborative Project CELLO. Grant Number: 248043
- CNR. Grant Number: PM.P04.010, MACOL
- University of Bologna
- Fondazione Carisbo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!