A Facile One-Pot Synthesis and Enhanced Formic Acid Oxidation of Monodisperse Pd–Cu Nanocatalysts
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1515–1519, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Park, K.-H., Lee, Y. W., Kang, S. W. and Han, S. W. (2011), A Facile One-Pot Synthesis and Enhanced Formic Acid Oxidation of Monodisperse Pd–Cu Nanocatalysts. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1515–1519. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000808
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
- Basic Science Research Programs. Grant Numbers: KRF-2008-313-C00415, 2008-0062042, 2010-0029149
- Future-Based Technology Development Program (Nano Fields). Grant Number: 2009-0082640
- Pioneer Research Center Program. Grant Number: 2009-0082813
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Korean government (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!