Visible Light-Triggered Photoswitchable Diarylethene-Based Iridium(III) Complexes for Imaging Living Cells
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1263–1268, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Tan, W., Zhou, J., Li, F., Yi, T. and Tian, H. (2011), Visible Light-Triggered Photoswitchable Diarylethene-Based Iridium(III) Complexes for Imaging Living Cells. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1263–1268. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000820
- Issue online: 29 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20825101, 20972053, 91022021
- Scientific Ministry of China. Grant Number: 2008DFA41390
- National Basic Research 973 Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!