An Approach to 1,3,4-Dioxaphospholane Complexes through an Acid-Induced Ring Expansion of an Oxaphosphirane Complex: The Problem of Construction and Deconstruction of O,P-Heterocycles
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1539–1545, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Pérez, J. M., Helten, H., Schnakenburg, G. and Streubel, R. (2011), An Approach to 1,3,4-Dioxaphospholane Complexes through an Acid-Induced Ring Expansion of an Oxaphosphirane Complex: The Problem of Construction and Deconstruction of O,P-Heterocycles. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1539–1545. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000861
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
- ThermPhos AG Int.
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!