A Series of Carboxylic-Functionalized Ionic Liquids and their Solubility for Lanthanide Oxides
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1443–1449, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Li, H., Li, D., Wang, Y. and Ru, Q. (2011), A Series of Carboxylic-Functionalized Ionic Liquids and their Solubility for Lanthanide Oxides. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1443–1449. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000872
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20871040, 20901022
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09-0113
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 09JCYBJC05700
- Hebei Province Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Numbers: B2010000034, 2009000013
- State Key Laboratory of Rare Earth Resource Utilization. Grant Number: RERU2011007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!