Enzyme-Responsive Multifunctional Magnetic Nanoparticles for Tumor Intracellular Drug Delivery and Imaging
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1381–1389, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Aw, J., Chen, K., Liu, F., Padmanabhan, P., Hou, Y., Cheng, Z. and Xing, B. (2011), Enzyme-Responsive Multifunctional Magnetic Nanoparticles for Tumor Intracellular Drug Delivery and Imaging. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1381–1389. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000905
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- Start-Up Grant (SUG). Grant Number: RG64/10
- A*Star BMRC. Grant Number: 07/1/22/19/534
- Nanyang Technological University. Grant Numbers: NIH1R41A137960, NCIP50A119367, National Institute of Health (NIH)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.