On the Role of Flexibility in Protein–Ligand Interactions: the Example of p53 Tetramerization Domain
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1463–1469, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Gordo, S., Martos, V., Vilaseca, M., Menéndez, M., de Mendoza, J. and Giralt, E. (2011), On the Role of Flexibility in Protein–Ligand Interactions: the Example of p53 Tetramerization Domain. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1463–1469. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000938
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education (MEC). Grant Numbers: BIO2005-00295, CTQ2005-08948-C02/BQU
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2006-0003
- ICIQ Foundation
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.