The Role of Surface Nonuniformity in Controlling the Initiation of a Galvanic Replacement Reaction
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1479–1484, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Cobley, C. M., Zhang, Q., Song, W. and Xia, Y. (2011), The Role of Surface Nonuniformity in Controlling the Initiation of a Galvanic Replacement Reaction. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1479–1484. doi: 10.1002/asia.201000944
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R01 CA138527
- Washington University in St. Louis
- China Scholarship Council
- NSF. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!