Ortho-Carborane-Functionalized Luminescent Polyethylene: Potential Chemodosimeter for the Sensing of Nucleophilic Anions
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1362–1366, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Park, M. H., Lee, K. M., Kim, T., Do, Y. and Lee, M. H. (2011), Ortho-Carborane-Functionalized Luminescent Polyethylene: Potential Chemodosimeter for the Sensing of Nucleophilic Anions. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1362–1366. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100012
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2010-0008264, 2010-0007796
- Priority Research Centers Program of the NRF. Grant Number: 2009-0093818
- Korea Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!