Ortho-Carborane-Functionalized Luminescent Polyethylene: Potential Chemodosimeter for the Sensing of Nucleophilic Anions
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1362–1366, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Park, M. H., Lee, K. M., Kim, T., Do, Y. and Lee, M. H. (2011), Ortho-Carborane-Functionalized Luminescent Polyethylene: Potential Chemodosimeter for the Sensing of Nucleophilic Anions. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1362–1366. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100012
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2010-0008264, 2010-0007796
- Priority Research Centers Program of the NRF. Grant Number: 2009-0093818
- Korea Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.