These authors contributed equally to this work.
A BODIPY-Based Probe for the Selective Detection of Hypochlorous Acid in Living Cells
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1358–1361, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, T.-I., Park, S., Choi, Y. and Kim, Y. (2011), A BODIPY-Based Probe for the Selective Detection of Hypochlorous Acid in Living Cells. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1358–1361. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100025
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy of the Republic of Korea
- Korea Government (MEST). Grant Number: 20100011160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!