Flexible Organometallic Cages: Efficient Formation by CH Activation-Directed Muticomponent Assembly, Isomerization, and Host–Guest Properties
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1348–1352, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Han, Y.-F. and Jin, G.-X. (2011), Flexible Organometallic Cages: Efficient Formation by CH Activation-Directed Muticomponent Assembly, Isomerization, and Host–Guest Properties. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1348–1352. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100080
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20771028, 21001029
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B108
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Numbers: 08J1400100, 10ZR1404000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!