These authors contributed equally to this work.
Impact of Anions on Electrocatalytic Activity in Palladium Nanoparticles Supported on Ionic Liquid–Carbon Nanotube Hybrids for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Eun Lee's Retirement and 65th Birthday
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2016–2021, August 1, 2011
How to Cite
Shin, J. Y., Kim, Y. S., Lee, Y., Shim, J. H., Lee, C. and Lee, S.-g. (2011), Impact of Anions on Electrocatalytic Activity in Palladium Nanoparticles Supported on Ionic Liquid–Carbon Nanotube Hybrids for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction. Chem. Asian J., 6: 2016–2021. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100094
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- Seoul R&D program. Grant Number: ST100032
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2011-0001335
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!