Stiff, Multistimuli-Responsive Supramolecular Hydrogels as Unique Molds for 2D/3D Microarchitectures of Live Cells
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 2368–2375, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Komatsu, H., Tsukiji, S., Ikeda, M. and Hamachi, I. (2011), Stiff, Multistimuli-Responsive Supramolecular Hydrogels as Unique Molds for 2D/3D Microarchitectures of Live Cells. Chem. Asian J., 6: 2368–2375. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100134
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
- CREST program
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!