Chiral Brønsted Acid-Promoted Enantioselective Desymmetrization in an Intramolecular Schmidt Reaction of Symmetric Azido 1,3-Hexanediones: Asymmetric Synthesis of Azaquaternary Pyrroloazepine Skeletons
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1344–1347, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, M., Zhao, Y.-M., Zhang, S.-Y., Tu, Y.-Q. and Zhang, F.-M. (2011), Chiral Brønsted Acid-Promoted Enantioselective Desymmetrization in an Intramolecular Schmidt Reaction of Symmetric Azido 1,3-Hexanediones: Asymmetric Synthesis of Azaquaternary Pyrroloazepine Skeletons. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1344–1347. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100171
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20921120404, 21072085, 20732002, 20972059
- “973” program. Grant Number: 2010CB833200
- “111” program of MOE. Grant Numbers: lzujbky-2010-k09, lzujbky-2009-76, lzujbky-2009-158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!