Fe3O4 Nanoparticles: A Conveniently Reusable Catalyst for the Reduction of Nitroarenes Using Hydrazine Hydrate
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Eun Lee's Retirement and 65th Birthday
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1921–1925, August 1, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S., Kim, E. and Kim, B. M. (2011), Fe3O4 Nanoparticles: A Conveniently Reusable Catalyst for the Reduction of Nitroarenes Using Hydrazine Hydrate. Chem. Asian J., 6: 1921–1925. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100311
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
- NRF grant
- MEST. Grant Number: R01-2008-000-20332-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!