Cassia obtusifolia MetE as a Cytosolic Target for Potassium Isolespedezate, a Leaf-Opening Factor of Cassia plants: Target Exploration by a Compact Molecular-Probe Strategy
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 3286–3297, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Ueda, M., Manabe, Y., Otsuka, Y. and Kanzawa, N. (2011), Cassia obtusifolia MetE as a Cytosolic Target for Potassium Isolespedezate, a Leaf-Opening Factor of Cassia plants: Target Exploration by a Compact Molecular-Probe Strategy. Chem. Asian J., 6: 3286–3297. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100392
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- MEXT. Grant Number: 20310128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!