An Anticoagulant Activity System Using Nanoengineered Autofluorescent Heparin Nanotubes
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 127–132, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Cui, W., Cui, Y., Zhu, P., Zhao, J., Su, Y., Yang, Y. and Li, J. (2012), An Anticoagulant Activity System Using Nanoengineered Autofluorescent Heparin Nanotubes. Chem. Asian J., 7: 127–132. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100425
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB930100
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20833010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!