Synthesis of Polyisoprene Terpenoid Dendrons and their Applications in Oligo(phenylene ethynylene)s as “Shells”
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 143–155, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Chai, W.-Y., Shi, Z.-F., An, P., Wang, W., Wang, L.-F. and Cao, X.-P. (2012), Synthesis of Polyisoprene Terpenoid Dendrons and their Applications in Oligo(phenylene ethynylene)s as “Shells”. Chem. Asian J., 7: 143–155. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100480
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833200
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20972060, 21061160494
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20090211110007
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.