Effects of Dye-Adsorption Solvent on the Performances of the Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Black Dye
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 156–162, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Ozawa, H., Awa, M., Ono, T. and Arakawa, H. (2012), Effects of Dye-Adsorption Solvent on the Performances of the Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Black Dye. Chem. Asian J., 7: 156–162. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100484
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization
- Grant-in-Aid for young scientist (B). Grant Number: 22750057
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!